
About
The Vinzenzhaus (Vincent House) was built in two stages between 1930 and 1932 on the initiative of the priest Lambertz.
Until 1964, the Vinzenz- haus was run by the Franciscan Sisters of the Holy Family and served as an old people's home, nursing home and nursery school.
The Episcopal Primary School was built on the Vinzenzhaus site at the end of the 1960s.
In 1982, the house was taken over by the ‘Groupement des mutualités des Cantons de l'Est’. The house has been in private ownership since 1989.
For many years, the Vinzenzhaus remained empty and was used from time to time as a holiday camp.
